IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mi-au tras-o pe la spate...

This topic is about Mi-au tras-o pe la spate..., the author, , wrote about: ... To read more just scroll down

> Mi-au tras-o pe la spate...
f1anatic
post Oct 10 2006, 01:28 AM
Post #1

Subaru Anti-Hero

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 25.368

Doare si merg cracanat. Nici nu pot sta jos. Cred ca trebuie sa imi cumpar crema de hemoroizi.

Deci daca am limbaj porcos...whatever...Incepe cu baga...xxxx... si se termina in gitul lui.

I took my dog to the forest preserve today. Played with him...when I left there was a cop car parked some 30 meters away from me. As I try to exit the park he pulls me over
- what's the rush
- there's no rush
- do u know how fast you're going
- no more than 35
- u were doing 41
- 41 ? no no impossible
- do u know the speed limit
- It is 15
- no way really ? I really thought so.
- drive license and insurance

Comes back with a 135 dollar ticket.

CATEGORIILE SINT 1-20 mph peste --> $ 75
21-40 MPH peste --->$ 135
40 mph peste

Gives me the friendly advice to plead dguilty and go to traffic school

- may I see the radar print-out
- no radar, I paced u
- really ? from where u were parked up to here ?
- yes it's half a mile
- how do u know
- there are marks in the park every quarter mile and my odometer and speedometer are calibrated weekly
- there's not half a mile from there to here
- yes it is...do you know what a mile is: 3000 ft
- 1600 meters
- I paced you on the second quarter mile. Legally I only have to pace u a 1/4 miles
- I doubt the distance sir. Have a good day.
- Drive safely

Polite and everything...I really wanted to turn back to measure the distance but the guy could have reacted unpredictably.

I went home, took my GPS and videocamera and went back. I video-phuckin-taped the distance 260 meters from where i was parked to where he pulled me over. I videotaped that - walking, the accuracy (5m). I looked around in the park for him - I wanna see the cop that will refuse being videotaped - next morning he is all over the news. I would have just asked him to look over the reading.

Anyways...he pulled me over, ticketed me for 41 in 15 (I admit i went a little faster). But he did it illegally in less distance than allowed by law. He claimed 2 innacurate distances and no radar.

if he videotaped the chase and proves the location - well phuck so can I. I hope I can summon the audio recording - because he claims the distances wrongly there. Too bad I did not have the camera with me. Now I would have had a field day.

But what would you guys do ? Suck it up and cough 135 or take him to court ?

f1

In 2 sapt plec in Canadia. Probabil cu o hirtiuta galbena pe post de driver license. Baga-i-asi gogosi si cola zaharisita in gitul lui pina cind face diabet.

Eu cu 41 in park nu am mers - cu vreo 30 da - si m-a oprit si ilegal. Pulitistu mi-a mai tras si amenda in categoria a doua de viteza intentionat...Gogosaru dracu se plictisea pe ziua de azi...In parc baga-mi-as ...in parc...si fara sa fie alte masini pe acolo...era la miezul zilei. Si bineinteles eram cu Subaru si cum era curata lucioasa si arata iute a avut grija sa ma phuta.

Ultima mea "moving violation" a fost pe 11 Sept 2002 cind probabil cu mutra mea de terorist alb la piele, blond si cu parul scurt si ochi albastri am atras atentia unui vrednic om al legii care cu ochiul lui ager a decis ca depaseam pe banda biciclistilor. Ati remarcat data...

Ce optiuni am ?
-Platesc. Si merge la dosar.
-Platesc. Traffic School si daca nu mai fac prostioare 1 an e stearsa din dosar.
-Merg la court.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 08:05 AM