IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Un sofer de Porsche GT3 prietenos

This topic is about Un sofer de Porsche GT3 prietenos, the author, f1anatic, wrote about: Well in Engleza. Pozele le voi pune cind le descarca amicul meu. Ah, si daca nu v-ati prins, eu sint unul din protagonisti. (indicii...nu sint nici Ni ... To read more just scroll down

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Un sofer de Porsche GT3 prietenos
f1anatic
post Oct 11 2007, 05:28 AM
Post #1

Subaru Anti-Hero

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 25.368

Well in Engleza. Pozele le voi pune cind le descarca amicul meu. Ah, si daca nu v-ati prins, eu sint unul din protagonisti. (indicii...nu sint nici Nighthawk si nici nu conduceam Porsche GT3)

So Nighthawk and I went to meet some NASIOC folks this evening.

We rendez-vous in the parking lot at Barnes & Noble at Touhy & Carpenter Rd. and we park next to a Porsche GT3 - brand spanking new, immaculate white. While we admire the car, the owner comes - guy in his late 20s early 30s. I ask him about how quick the car is, some small chat, he mentions his little sister got a Bimmer like Nighthawks, that he is trading it in for the AWD turbo model, that traction on this weather is baaaad etc.

So Nighthawk gets into my car and we start driving west on Touhy. We take pix of the car, stationary and while driving. The GT3 blows by us, making exhaust sounds better than sex with Heidi Klum. But I lower the window, and at the subsequent lights (all the way to Harlem) we make conversation with the guy, he does a few acceleration bursts for us treating us to the noise. It is rainy, it is wet, I am not about to be outdone by that track slut with near slicks. I step on hit, hit rev limiter and at the next light I hear it from the GT3 guy - point at us " That is quick" I am unsure he really means my car. "Yes !!! your car is quick". I offer a brief explanation - but I do not think he knew what car he was up "against" (from a roll no way...but from a dig, in rain...he he...for the first few meters I will probably hold my own)

At the railroad crossing I let him go ahead of me, we get treated to more exhaust and flashing "thank you" blinkers. And at Harlem, we hang a left, he goes straight. Totally cool - yet unnecessary - he slows down next to us, rolls down the window and waves good night.

Thanks a lot. When we "grow up" (to be able to afford it) we want your car - but surely, you didn't impress us just with your ride but also with the attitude. Good night white Porsche GT3 driver and be safe out there, whoever you may be.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
f1anatic
post Oct 11 2007, 05:30 AM
Post #2

Subaru Anti-Hero

Member No.: 25.368

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Nig..._101007_001.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Nig..._101007_003.flv

Pt. inceput video. Vor urma si poze.

This post has been edited by f1anatic: Oct 11 2007, 06:05 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
G e o r g e
post Oct 11 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #3

workaholic * * * * * *

Member No.: 14.854

porschaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 08:17 PM