Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Un sofer de Porsche GT3 prietenos
Masini.ro Forum > Discutii generale > Off Topic
f1anatic
Well in Engleza. Pozele le voi pune cind le descarca amicul meu. Ah, si daca nu v-ati prins, eu sint unul din protagonisti. (indicii...nu sint nici Nighthawk si nici nu conduceam Porsche GT3)

So Nighthawk and I went to meet some NASIOC folks this evening.

We rendez-vous in the parking lot at Barnes & Noble at Touhy & Carpenter Rd. and we park next to a Porsche GT3 - brand spanking new, immaculate white. While we admire the car, the owner comes - guy in his late 20s early 30s. I ask him about how quick the car is, some small chat, he mentions his little sister got a Bimmer like Nighthawks, that he is trading it in for the AWD turbo model, that traction on this weather is baaaad etc.

So Nighthawk gets into my car and we start driving west on Touhy. We take pix of the car, stationary and while driving. The GT3 blows by us, making exhaust sounds better than sex with Heidi Klum. But I lower the window, and at the subsequent lights (all the way to Harlem) we make conversation with the guy, he does a few acceleration bursts for us treating us to the noise. It is rainy, it is wet, I am not about to be outdone by that track slut with near slicks. I step on hit, hit rev limiter and at the next light I hear it from the GT3 guy - point at us " That is quick" I am unsure he really means my car. "Yes !!! your car is quick". I offer a brief explanation - but I do not think he knew what car he was up "against" (from a roll no way...but from a dig, in rain...he he...for the first few meters I will probably hold my own)

At the railroad crossing I let him go ahead of me, we get treated to more exhaust and flashing "thank you" blinkers. And at Harlem, we hang a left, he goes straight. Totally cool - yet unnecessary - he slows down next to us, rolls down the window and waves good night.

Thanks a lot. When we "grow up" (to be able to afford it) we want your car - but surely, you didn't impress us just with your ride but also with the attitude. Good night white Porsche GT3 driver and be safe out there, whoever you may be.
G e o r g e
porschaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.