+27638167664 Abortion pill for sale in Kuwait,,.. sAFE mifepristone pills in Kuwait. Is a termination painful?, No, a surgical termination is not painful as you are under an anaesthetic during the procedure.

Once the anaesthetic wears off, you may or may not experience some mild discomfort, similar to menstrual cramps for a day or two. It’s a good idea to have some Panadol or Nurofen on hand if required. Note; some people cannot take anti-inflammatory medication, so check with us first or the pharmacist. If your pain is not relieved by these simple measures and is worsening, contact us.

How will I feel?
Although termination is a simple procedure, it is important that you know it is completely normal to feel more emotional than usual afterwards. It is normal to experience some grief after a stressful decision. This shouldn’t last for long, if it persists see your doctor or contact us for access to counselling services.

We have partnered with South West Women’s Health and Information Centre to provide free counselling services to you so that you have access to any emotional support you may need before or after termination.

When can I return to work after an abortion?
Depending on your job you may be able to return to work the following day. If you have had surgery remember DO NOT drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery for 24 hrs. Do not sign any important documents and make any big decisions. Avoid alcohol also.

If your work involves a lot of stretching or lifting we would recommend you wait three days before returning to work. We are able to provide you with a medical certificate for your employer if you require one.

How do I know if I am getting an infection?
If you feel unwell or suspect symptoms of infection please contact us. Symptoms of infection include;

increased vaginal discharge that is smelly
loss of appetite
an increase in vaginal bleeding
Abdominal pain and/or fever
Infection may present with one or many of these symptoms, get in contact with us immediately if you are concerned.

How soon can I exercise after termination?
Avoid any strenuous exercise for one week, like contact sports, jogging, horse riding and swimming.

When should I start my contraception?
You can fall pregnant again after a termination even before your next period is due, so start contraception immediately. If you decide to use the pill, start it immediately after the operation don’t wait for your next period, and use additional precautions for the first packet (one month) if you are having sex. And most importantly, remember that the use of condoms will protect you from sexually transmitted infections.

What counselling is available?
We’re here to give you non-judgemental counselling, and all the information you need to make the decision that is right for you.

We partner with South West Women’s Health and Information Centre to offer the opportunity to access free counselling before and after a termination.

The counselling offered is pro-choice and will help you explore all options and support you in whatever decision you make; whether to terminate or continue with the pregnancy or adopt.

I became pregnant because of a sexual assault – can you help me?
Finding support after a sexual assault is important to help you get through what is a confusing and overwhelming time.

Here are some things you can do straight away:

Ensure safety – if you are still in danger contact emergency services on 000 or try to get somewhere safe
Talk to someone you trust such as family, friend, youth worker, teacher, counsellor or doctor
Medical support – access medical help as soon as possible. Get to a hospital or health care centre to seek care.