Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What you should know to make successful bets
Masini.ro Forum > Discutii generale > Off Topic
litka
What you should know to make successful bets with different bookmakers? There are people who are actively involved in sports betting and know how to do it. I wanted to know where you can get sports betting forecasts, where you watch sports broadcasts. I personally found this option pinup Now usually watch broadcasts and learn how to bet better. So it has not put real money. And give simply virtually. And see how accurately I can make a prediction. Or watching any predictions in sports often true. And how do you make a successful bid? Have you been doing this for a long time? How successfully do you manage to make sports bets? How much more money could you win?
Zigmund
I wanted to ask you what sport you want to bet on? I suppose most of all betting on football. I have long loved this sport and attend almost all matches or watch a broadcast on Pin-up. I have been with this bookmaker for more than a year now. On the other does not even pull. When did the first deposit received another hundred percent welcome bonus. Pleases a diverse line and high odds. Statistics and news on the site are always updated. I make bets mainly according to a personal forecast considering who my team is playing with. While pleased with the winnings.
Zabbava
My husband is now fascinated with bets in Pin-up and sometimes I even get offended at him that he began to spend little time with me than in the bookmaker's office. True, I am grateful to him for the fact that he learned the forecasts and sometimes wins well. With the money he makes me good gifts. So I try not to scold him much. So a little for the sake of decency. This bookmaker has a very good bonus program. It directly helps players win bets. This is my impression.
Zigmund
Zabbava! You are knowledgeable. This is probably the result of observing her husband's bets. And you are doing the right thing not to swear at him. After all, he still makes money and helps the family budget. I think that he sits down to play with a cool head and a good calculation on the outcome of the game. Therefore, he is able to win. After all, there are such stupid players that lose all the money home and car. And yours buys gifts for you. He is a good and experienced bettor.
Mashina
It’s all right. You don’t have to put a lot of money right away. Practice while free. In pin-ap you can? Good office? You can try. The site’s analysis is very important. The game or you or the bookmaker’s office. It’s not always possible to beat the algorithm. I advise you to bet on unfamiliar teams do analysts the odds do not guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.