Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Un om isi vinde viata...
Masini.ro Forum > Discutii generale > Off Topic > Turnul Babel
f1anatic
http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/new...sells-life-ebay

Man sells his life on ebay

Take my life, please

By Sylvie Barak: Tuesday, 18 March 2008, 9:15 AM

A 45 YEAR OLD Australian man from Perth is selling his entire life as a package deal on eBay after his wife left him. Ian Usher, originally from England, decided that he needed a clean break and a ?new life? after his eight-year marriage to his wife Laura ended abruptly.

His Website gives potential buyers the who, what, how, where and when of it all, with the home page reading: "Hi there, my name is Ian Usher, and I have had enough of my life! I don't want it any more! You can have it if you like!".

Alfie?s site lists all the possessions he will be selling as part of the package. They include his house, his car, his motorbike, his jet ski, his job (in a rug shop), his ?lifestyle? and even his friends. A ?coming soon? section on the website will include video interviews with all of his friends so that potential buyers can check them out before putting in a bid.

Ian is also selling his story as an ebook downloadable from the site. He insists that, although it may be sad, it is definitely not a ?sob story?. He reckons that on the day he finally sells his life ?I intend to walk out of my front door with my wallet in one pocket and my passport in the other, nothing else at all, and get on the train, with no idea where I am going or what the future holds for me.?

The life auction will take place on June 22nd. ?

http://www.alife4sale.com/
FAR EASTERN
Hm, ce le poate trece prin cap unora.........
Ce inseamna sa ai mult timp la dispozitie.....
Alex-F1
Maaaaaaaaare-i gradina....... blink.gif wallbash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.