Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EPC
Masini.ro Forum > Masini.ro > Masini.ro
candyman
Salut! Imi puteti spune ce inseamna EPC si la ce foloseste? Are legatura cu Abs-ul?
Watcher
As zice ca EPC este Electronic Parts Catalogue
The VAG (Volkswagen Audi Group) Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC / ETOS) is a must for any owner of a vehicle from the Audi, Volkswagen (VW), Seat & Skoda group. This is an electronic parts catalogue covering all these models and is a mine of information to the user. This VAG EPC / ETOS CD allows you to compare between the model ranges and find compatable parts and numbers.
As you are aware many vehicles across the Audi, Volkswagen (VW) Seat & Skoda range are built using the same platforms and parts. My Skoda Octavia uses an engine that can also be found in the Audi TT, Seat and Golf! There are many similarities across the range and this EPC / ETOS CD helps you to identify where these occur.
candyman
....ma indoiesc..... blink.gif
Mariustom
Înainte de a te ... îndoi și de a pune întrebarea deschizând topicul, ai folosit funcția Căutare ???

Pentru că, uite, ai fi găsit mai multe lămuriri: http://www.masini.ro/forum/search.php?sear...871&start=0

Dacă te-ai lămurit, se va închide ulterior !!!
candyman
Ooops.... unsure.gif scuze, asa-i. M-am edificat! Thanks :notworthy:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.