Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changan Xingqing concept MADE IN CHINA - foarte frumos....
Masini.ro Forum > Masini.ro > News/Noutati
R a z v a n

foarte, foarte bine.....
admin
Parca si la Joyster iese din spate o canapea d'aia pe care poti sa-ti faci siesta, astia vad ca au pus o masa de ping pong sau ce-o fi aia ca nu-i vad utilitatea:)
TLS-09
Nu-i bai ca-i ieftina masuta ,cred ca au facut-o din bambus. biggrin.gif
simpson
I-a notat careva numarul de inmatriculare ? :spam1:
anamana
QUOTE(simpson)
I-a notat careva numarul de inmatriculare ?

"robotel" - "etajera" - "antena TV pe noptiera".

Hai mai ... Ce-i asa greu? laugh.gif
R a z v a n
o mica speculatie:
am cautat pe net info despre CHANGAN

Intro: The Chang’an (Chana) Machinery Works, a military ordnance factory in the city of Chongqing, assembled a Jeep CJ5 in 1958 as Changjiang no. 46. In 1982 this company has started the licence production of Suzuki ST 90 mini-trucks, followed by the first Suzuki Alto motor car in 1990 designated SC7080. Production numbers raised to 50.000 units at the end of the 1990s.
In 1993 a second factory was built in Chongqing to produce Altos, owned by the Chang’an-Suzuki Auto Corporation. Suzuki has a 35 per cent holding in this company, Nissho Iwai (Japan) 14 per cent and Chang’an Automobile Group Ltd. Corp. has 51 per cent.
Currently Chongqing Chang'an Suzuki Automobile Co.,Ltd, Chongqing Kuayue Vehicle Co.,Ltd., Nanjing Chang'an Automobile Co.,Ltd. and the Hebei Chang'an Shengli Automobile Co.,Ltd. belong to the main company and all of them are assembling Altos and the main base also churns out a fairly good number of Suzuki-based minivans and buses.
Chang'an also tied up with Ford and assembly of the Aikang, an Ikon-based limousine commenced in January, 2003 at Changan-Ford.
Chang'an completed its first self-designed minivan in 2004, developed with assistance from an Italian design studio and named after its creator, Leimeng (Chinese pronunciation of Raimondi).
In 2005 Chang'an-Suzuki started assembly of the new Swift, while Chang'an and Ford reached an agreement on local engine production.
Chang'an also bought controlling interest in the JMC group, which assemble Isuzu, Ford products and the makes the Landwind off-roader.

CUM AR FI DACA FORD dupa ce cumpara Daewoo produce acest model in Romania?
CPI
QUOTE(TLS-09)

Si mi-au luat rogojina de plaja si au facut din ea presuri biggrin.gif
Paul46623
QUOTE(CPI)
QUOTE(TLS-09)

Si mi-au luat rogojina de plaja si au facut din ea presuri biggrin.gif

Pai da, materiale eco-friendly. biggrin.gif

Radeti voi, radeti, da parca vad ca in 15 ani ~40% din masinile de pe strada vor avea o litera chinezeasca pe ele.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.