Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ce fel de masina sport esti ?
Masini.ro Forum > Discutii generale > Off Topic > Distractii
Pages: 1, 2
f1anatic
http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/
f1anatic
I'm a Porsche 911!
You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

Au dreptate. Mie imi plac AWD turbo Porsche
f1anatic
Trecind peste aspectul ca Subaru nu e trecut pe lista...guess what...nici BMW

Here are the results so far:

Ferrari 360: 336844 (9%)
Lamborghini Murcielago: 239766 (7%)
Mazda Miata: 220256 (6%)
Honda S2000: 85383 (2%)
Dodge Viper: 190946 (5%)
Chevrolet Corvette: 954634 (27%)
Porsche 911: 524608 (15%)
Mazda RX-8: 217055 (6%)
Porsche Boxster: 50793 (1%)
Audi TT: 79356 (2%)
Mercedes SLK: 152759 (4%)
Ford Mustang: 315304 (9%)
Lotus Elise: 90272 (3%)
Nissan 350Z: 91774 (3%)
cosmin45741
Si eu Ferrari 360 Modena. Cu siguranta au dreptate blush.gif :angel: biggrin.gif
James Kilowatt
Lamborghini Murcielago biggrin.gif

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.
Legionaru'
Murcielago!
DORU
Tot Murcielago... blush.gif
CPI
I'm a Ford Mustang!
You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.
Mariacu
Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Hmm, sa zicem.... biggrin.gif
Cornel001
Intrebarile un pic cam ... greu de raspuns la unele, pentru ca nu au cale de mijloc, dar, in fine:

"You are a Dodge Viper!
You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust. " blink.gif
marius68582
Chevy Corvette...poate nu e masina ideala care m-ar reprezenta pe mine,dar descriere e...p-acolo pe undeva blush.gif

you're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
air_wolf
vette
romb
I'm a Dodge Viper ! biggrin.gif
Luka
Lambo Murcielago :wave:
HalbaSus
Dodge viper...
G e o r g e
i'm a vette also biggrin.gif
Sorin82761
You are a Ford Mustang!
biggrin.gif
Xalanx
I'm a Corvette too...
CatalinKRK
Al treilea Ford Mustang in lista...si sunt chiar farurile unui mustang ce lumineaza intunericul lui Lynch.
Watcher
La mine eram indecis la ultima intrebare, asa ca sunt 50-50 911 sau vette biggrin.gif
TDiFan
You are a Dodge Viper!

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.
HalbaSus
Hehe, same as me "consatene"... apropo, cand o mai punem odata de o intalnire a forumistilor oradeni... a mai fost una si am strans un numar record de 3 persoane biggrin.gif
TDiFan
Halba, eu la dimineata plec spre Belgia si nu stiu cand revin. Poate sa vina fi-miu la intalnire, doar sa-i lasi mesaj pe privat. Banuiesc ca e disponibil in orice zi dupamasa.
T u d o r
Porsche nine eleven... biggrin.gif
marius60959
.... Lamborghini Murcielago!

ciudat...ca ma distrez cand o vad pe cea portocalie prin Aviatiei cand trece peste liniile de tramvai...
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif :angel:
Lucian55
Lamborghini Murcielago!
Bodi
Vette
Ma intreb cum era daca mi-ar fi placut sa umblu topless vara???!!!

LE am aflat...SLK biggrin.gif
Dany_s
I'm a Dodge Viper

Au nimerito la perfectie astia biggrin.gif
Armadyllo
Corvette, too. Si eu zic ca au cam nimerit-o astia, imi place mult masinuta asta biggrin.gif
Arheopterix
AC COBRA. band.gif
horia81181
360 modena
Skywalker
You are a Honda S2000!

You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?
band.gif
Eduard RO
911 biggrin.gif
Leone
Dodge Viper
Seri
Porsche 911. :help: :coolspeak:
Daca alegeam baros in loc de bisturiu, ajungeam Ford Mustang.
Baby Blues
Banuiesc dar nu sunt sigur ca... lamborghini Diablo!
daca m-as reincarna - Mustang Shelby.
Bianca81932
Porsche 911 biggrin.gif
f1anatic
QUOTE(Bianca81932)
Porsche 911 biggrin.gif

Ah Bianca ! Long time no see !
Rara Avis in Terra. In schimb se cunoaste cine stie biggrin.gif
Bianca81932
biggrin.gif eh, pe viitor voi incerca sa nu mai fiu Rara Avis blush.gif oricum interesant quizul biggrin.gif
f1anatic
QUOTE(Bianca81932)
biggrin.gif eh, pe viitor voi incerca sa nu mai fiu Rara Avis blush.gif oricum interesant quizul biggrin.gif

From what I know...you will always be a Rara Avis. Which is both justified and appreciated.
romb
f1anatic , u have a way with the ladies ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
_Theo_
Porsche 911

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it. b-)
AZAZEL
dupa doi ani jumate.
dodge viper
Rebel
You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!
Diesel

dar eu vreau Ferrari down.gif

am pus ca vreau topless si not practical si a iesit Miata laugh.gif chiar planuiesc sa imi iau una pe viitor biggrin.gif
laurentiu
Ford Mustang

desi vroiam 911... rolleyes.gif sad.gif
StefanVVTi
Porsche 911

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it
klm
Oare cum trebuie sa raspunzi ca sa fii Toyotã?
22nst
Bai... mi-a zis ca sunt un Mercedes SLK! biggrin.gif
T u d o r
You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

I'm everything... Ferrari 360 Modena. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.