IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sending hls stream to another ip block

This topic is about Sending hls stream to another ip block, the author, , wrote about: ... To read more just scroll down

> Sending hls stream to another ip block, Sending hls stream to another ip block
joeclark
post Jul 10 2017, 09:07 AM
Post #1

sofer

Group: Membri
Member No.: 149.757

Hello,
I am trying to create a design where I have three IP block one block doing matrix-vector multiplication at a different clock, the second block inititlaizes the algortihm parameters to zero and the third ip implements the rest of the algorithm I am using Microblaze to send vectors and matrix input to the blocks.
The design looks like this:
- The microblaze sends vector input to the initialization block which then initializes few vectors to be then used by matrix-vector mul ip and main ip. The output from the init block is in the form of a stream and is send to the matrix multiplication block for matrix-vector multiplication. The Matrix is send to the matrix mul block by microblaze as its a huge matrix and cant be stored locally on fpga. The init block should be used only for the first time and later it should not be used for any computation and the rest computation should be carried by main ip block. After computing matrix mul, the output is sent as stream to the main algorithm ip, where several operations are computed in a loop and whenever the matrix vector cal occurs the vector is sent as input stream to the matrix-vector mul block and matrix is retrieved from microblaze and output from matrix vector is again sent as stream to the main ip block.
My question is since at first I am using init block to send input vector as hls:stream to matrix-vector mul ip only once and then everytime I require matrix-vector multiplication to happen, I am sending vectors from main IT Security Explainer Video ip as hls:stream to the matrix-vector mul ip. How can I make sure that matrix-vector mul block takes input streams from init block only for the first time and for rest of the time the input vectors are taken from main ip.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 10:33 PM